Hi there!

My photo
MI, United States
Vintage seller whose specialty lately is vintage baby and kids. Check out my store for my finds: babyshapes.etsy.com

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Family Fun Outside

One of the HUGE benefits to living on at the end of a small cul-de-sac is playing in the street is actually ok! We get rather large puddles after rain storms and one of Cohen's favorite things to do is splash through the puddles. The best part is the joy it brings him--totally worth the wet sandals that will probably be stinky for life because of it!


This is probably my new favorite picture of Cohen---I love his expression!
Daddy watching Cohen in front of our house.

This is WAY too much fun.

Seriously, is this allowed??


And we finally get to our walk through the neighborhood. Checkout the two ranch houses in this picture--these two are a couple of my favorites! I really love mid-century ranch houses so you may see some pictures of more in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment