Hi there!

My photo
MI, United States
Vintage seller whose specialty lately is vintage baby and kids. Check out my store for my finds: babyshapes.etsy.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

New project

Well if you know me at all...you will know it is no secret that I'm kind of obsessed with midcentury ranch houses. We live in one and there are a ton in our area which are REALLY cool. Some even have original owners! So my goal is to try and photograph at the VERY LEAST the outside of these homes.....but if the owners are willing I may try to get some of the inside original details as well. I'm definitely going to get a weirdo status in my neighborhood. Oh well, I've never minded being a weirdo too much. If you are interested in following my project (and I understand not everyone is crazy about midcentury ranch houses) then you can find that blog here: http://midcenturygrandrapids.blogspot.com/
The first post shares pictures of the outside of our home (we just moved here last fall). Here is a sneak peek at the house I hope to share next week:

1 comment:

  1. what a cool idea! i will definitely check out your new blog. not everyone appreciates the quality and craftsmanship that went into 'old' houses but those of us who do, REALLY appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete