Hi there!

My photo
MI, United States
Vintage seller whose specialty lately is vintage baby and kids. Check out my store for my finds: babyshapes.etsy.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cohen's Vintage Style












One of my FAVORITE finds ever is this shirt I thrifted for Cohen. It is so darn cool...I can't stand it! I think it is from the 50s, maybe the 60s...and when I found it I believe it was in brand new condition. I love the fish!
It was actually a bit chilly for a moment on this day so that is why I have the red cardigan (which you've all seen before) on him in the first pictures...but it warmed up and I was able to take it off while he played at his water table. The pants are also vintage but you can't really tell how neat they are...they have little red buttons and piping up at the top. I'll probably use these again sometime for another vintage style so you can check out their awesomeness. Ok, that's all for now!!

(Linked up to Little Vintage Style at Hart and Sew)

8 comments:

  1. oh yes, that shirt is awesome!! He looks like he should be going bowling! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little boys in the cardigans KILL ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly - you find the cutest boy stuff ever. The cardigan is so cute but the shirt - boy oh boy - it is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the shirt is a fabulous find and he looks so cute in his wee red cardi

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool outfit cohen! you are one lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAH!!! what a fabulous shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that shirt but the cardigan is killing me! He's like a little Mr. Rogers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, the minute i saw the first picture my face lit up! i feel like everyone else - his cuteness and style kill me!

    ReplyDelete