Hi there!

My photo
MI, United States
Vintage seller whose specialty lately is vintage baby and kids. Check out my store for my finds: babyshapes.etsy.com

Monday, May 2, 2011

Cohen's Vintage Outfits--9 months


I couldn't wait to put this on Cohen! This nautical romper was found by my mother ages ago. I had put it away hoping I could use it with my very own bambino someday. I almost missed my chance and this was my first lesson in how vintage runs small. I think it was labeled 12 months and Cohen was 9 months here. It fit him pretty snug (granted he had a layer on underneath) and I think I did manage to get it on him once after this but he didn't wear it as much as I would have liked. Ah well, the NEXT one will wear it more because I'll know 12 months in vintage land really means about 9-12 months. I just can't figure out --why the HECK was everyone so small back then?? I would blame it on too many kids eating McDonalds but Cohen never has eaten junk foods...and he falls in the smaller category for modern toddlers. Weird, eh?

1 comment: