Hi there!

My photo
MI, United States
Vintage seller whose specialty lately is vintage baby and kids. Check out my store for my finds: babyshapes.etsy.com

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cohen's Vintage Outfits -20 months







Ok, I'm going to go at this double time now because otherwise I'll never be caught up and you will only ever see outfits of the past! These were taken when I was figuring out the new camera so I apologize for the bluish tint of the photos. I'm definitely not the photographer of the family! In the first pictures he is wearing a pair of vintage overalls with a cowboy and indian theme that I thrifted a LONG time ago. The second picture is also all thrifted --I love the 80s USA sweatshirt and the red corduroy pants. You can see Cohen was super irritated with me while I was taking these pictures. He's usually a big crank when he wakes up from his nap and needs lots of snuggling to be o.k. again....but I was determined to get some snapshots of his outfit anyway. Don't worry, I snuggled the heck out of him right after these were taken. Ok, that's all for now--although I may do another post later on today so that I can catch up to the present. I'm anxious to get onto other subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment