Hi there!

My photo
MI, United States
Vintage seller whose specialty lately is vintage baby and kids. Check out my store for my finds: babyshapes.etsy.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cohens Vintage Style













Probably one of my fav outfits ever. 100% thrifted! I felt sooo lucky when I found the vintage Sailor jacket, holy cow. It was like winning the lottery!
Linking up with Little Vintage Style! 
Also vintage loving mamas--check out my new store for vintage baby and child--introducing....BABYSHAPES!





5 comments:

  1. loooove the sailor top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaack!! I cannot stand the cuteness. I am drooling here! LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, what great finds! so jealous! cohen looks sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how I love vintage sailor and the details on the pants are perfect. Cohen is such a cutie and your new shop looks great...will you be doing international postage?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, finding first signs of Fall! And that outfit is incredible- great scores!

    ReplyDelete