Hi there!

My photo
MI, United States
Vintage seller whose specialty lately is vintage baby and kids. Check out my store for my finds: babyshapes.etsy.com

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cohen's Vintage Style







We're back! We've been gone awhile I know...summer was crazy! It seems like we were out of town every weekend for the past month and a half. I literally left the luggage out in our living room because I felt there was no point in putting it away. I'm really looking forward to being home for awhile and we have NO trips planned until Thanksgiving. I'm also getting really excited for fall...its my favorite time!! 

These pictures are from a play date I did with a friend and her adorable 17 month old named Ian. We had a great time and once again...we were stuck on the bridge for quite awhile since that is Cohen's favorite thing to do there! Eventually we made it down to the tea set...which he also loves. It was a fun day and I'm sure this will not be the last time you see the Meijer Gardens as the backdrop for our vintage style! :-)

70s Jean Jacket--thrifted and then I made and sewed the fish bowl applique on the back.

70s Reindeer Shirt--borrowed from my friend Katie (Baby Ian's mommy).

Amazing Green Overalls--traded with Jennifer from OliversForest


Linking up with Little Vintage Style at Hart and Sew!






 

11 comments:

  1. LOVE it all! How fun to trade too, what a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so cute!! Love the fish jacket, and especially love the overalls- adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh golly, those overall are fabulous! I love your little hipster guy showing off all his vintage goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed seeing Cohen's great outfits, love those overalls and his fish jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, the jacket, the overalls! i can't take it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing green overalls indeed! He looks adooorable and such a sweetie, dishing out the hugs! Those are some great finds. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, dang! Those overalls are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those overalls! he looks adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh cohen, you are the cutest! what a great mommy you have making that cool fish bowl design on that vintage jacket! and, so glad the overalls worked out! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay, welcome back! great job on that fish applique, is so so cute! and those overalls kill me, cohen wears vintage well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't even stand how cute the whole outfit is! I just love the color of the overalls and that jacket applique- so neat!

    ReplyDelete